Laser liposculpture: is body shaping by outpatient surgical technique , under local or general anesthesia in which a lysis or fat destruction with laser is first performed and then the fat suction is performed, providing the desired harmony.
- The laser is used in a focused way, so it is only applied on fat and does not harm any organ or tissue .
- The grease is extracted by means of a cannula , with the consequent reduction of volume.
- The treatments depend on the number of zones in which you want to apply and the volume of fat you want to remove.
- The absence of inflammation and early recovery after liposculpture allows the patient to see the results from the first moment.
- The definitive results come from the fourth week.
- The process of rskin retraction extends over several months.
Other laser-supported cosmetic surgeries:
- Nose surgery: Minor cosmetic corrections, including implants.
- eyelid surgery: Lower eyelid blepharoplasty and according to the size of the fat bag.
- Lip surgery: Cosmetic correction of volume or imperfections under local anesthesia.
- Bichectomy: Oral cheek surgery or malar bags.
- Laser Vaginal Modeling: Surgical technique to reshape aesthetically and functionally the vagina
Performed in the best operating rooms in the city, by plastic surgeons associated with the clinic. Among the most common interventions that are performed are:
- Facial Lift
- Growth or reduction mammoplasty